"Channellock, Inc. was founded nearly 125 years ago and has become a worldwide leader in the manufacture of high-quality pliers and assorted hand tools. The company is based out of Meadville, Pa., and run by the fifth generation of the DeArment family. Channellock manufactures more than 120 different sizes and types of pliers and hand tools, and all Channellock pliers are made in the Meadville plants. For more information about Channellock's unique history, check out the "Experience Channellock" section"
Tool's are one of the things you can never have to many of. There is always something falling apart or needing to be tightened around here. You want tools you can rely on the last thing you need is for your tool to break while your fixing something. i have had that happen a countless number of times i finally realized i needed better tools. Channellock has a huge selection of pliers, wrenches, screwdrivers and they even have special use tools . Channellock was kind enough to give me the opportunity to review their..
● 317 – with side cutter
● Crosshatch pattern on jaws grips work tightly
● Only CHANNELLOCK® uses a knife and anvil style cutting edge to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life
● Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer
● CHANNELLOCK® uses high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
● CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
These pliers are so handy to have around the house. Ive used them to tighten up wobbly furniture, Ive used to for my crafts i made the mistake and let my husband use them to work on something on the car and now he doesn't want to give them back that's how much he loves these pliers.
Here is the best part! Channellock has offered one of my readers to win there very own pair of the 317 long nose pliers!
Mandatory entry: go over to Channellock's History page and tell me 1 thing you have learned.
(you must complete mandatory entry for all other entries to count be sure to leave your email in your comments so i can contact you if you win)
(leave a separate comment for each additional entry)
1. like Channellock on facebook (1 entry)
2. Like Army wife life and reviews on facebook (1 entry)
3. Follow my blog through google friend connect on the right sidebar (2 entries )
4.follow @CHANNELLOCK on twitter ( 1 entry)
5. follow my blog on twitter @armywifereviews comment with twitter handle (1 entry
6. Tweet 1 x a day using the retweet button and adding @@rmywifereviews
7. follow me on twitter @lovemy21b comment with twitter handle (1 entry)
8. Add my button on your blog leave a link to your blog in comment (3 entries)
This contest ends September 7th 2010 at 11:59pm PST. I will draw the winner using random.org. I will contact the winner through the email left in the comment's. The winner will have 48 hours to reply or i will draw an alternative winner. any entries that do not adhere to my contest rules will be disqualified and another winner will be drawn.