Elmer's Galactic Glue is a washable, no run gel that is safe, non-toxic and out of this world! The space-age bottle design is easy to grip and Galactic Glue dries clear with iridescent glitter that sparkles like the stars in the Milky Way. Ideal for paper, cloth and numerous crafts. Not recommended for use on photos, bare metal, submerged surfaces, or heated surfaces
when I'm crafting with the kids and They are great for various things around the home or office
I am grateful that these products are washable. easy to use and non toxic! i love the non toxic part because last year my daughter was in the habit of eating her brothers glue sticks i really don't know what it is with kids and eating glue. (i do not recommend anyone eating glue)
Elmer's was so kind to send me these products to review and has offered for one of my readers to win a prize pack of Elmer's glue's!
(must complete mandatory entry for any extra entries to count and you must leave an email address in your comment so i can contact you if you win)
(all extra entries are optional. you can do them all or just do a few its up to you)
1. Like Elmer's Glue on facebook (1 entry)
2.become a follower of my blog through google friend connect located on the right sidebar (2 entries)
2. follow @Elmers on twitter comment with twitter handle (1 entry)
3. follow my blog on twitter @armywifereviews comment with twitter handle (1 entry)
4. tweet 1 x a day using the retweet button at the top of the post and adding @armywifereviews to the tweet ( 1 x a day for 1 entry)
5. like Army wife life and reviews on facebook (1 entry)
6. Add my button to your blog and leave a link to your blog in comment (3 entries)
7. Follow me on twitter @lovemy21b comment with twitter handle (1 entry)
This contest ends October 4th 2010 at 11:59pm PST. I will draw the winner using random.org. I will contact the winner through the email left in the comment's. The winner will have 48 hours to reply or i will draw an alternative winner. any entries that do not adhere to my contest rules will be disqualified and another winner will be drawn.
Disclosure: Thank you to Elmer's Glue for providing the products for me to review. all opinions and thoughts are 100% my own