Finally a lens cleaner that is Alcohol and ammonia free! Brilliant Idea! When you add in our SR8 scratch resistant coating you now can offer the most advanced cleaner/protector for ALL types of glass or plastic lenses. Double Pack: Two bottles (7ml ea) Brilliant Lenses Cleaner and optical microfiber cloth and carrying bag.
•Cleans Glass & Plastic Lenses
•No Alcohol or Ammonia•Added scratch resistance with SR-8
•Comes with a Micro Fiber Cleaning Pad
•Also works on Phones, Monitors, and MP3 players!
Brilliant Lenses cleaner was very useful in my house. I am constantly having to clean my glasses, my phone screen, Cd's, DVDs etc..... because my daughter loves to play with anything she knows she is not supposed to she thinks i don't know but she leaves smudgy fingerprints behind. I was just using baby wipes to clean everything off but it always left lint. So you can imagine how anxious i was to try out brilliant lenses lens cleaner it works great I don't think my glasses have ever been this clean and it has SR-8 to improve scratch resistance which is definitely a plus because of all handling from my daughter . I love that it comes with a carrying bag, microfiber cloth and that it is compact enough to take with me without taking up a bunch of space.
Who wants to try it out You can buy it here its fairly inexpensive the single pack is 4.99 and the double pack is 7.99. Or you can....
One lucky reader will win and get the chance to try it for them self!
~ GIVEAWAY! ~
Mandatory Entry: Follow @BrilliantLenses on twitter and comment with twitter handle or like Brilliant Lenses on facebook and comment to let me know ( only 1 is required. 2 entries if you do both)
(must complete mandatory entry for any extra entries to count and you must leave an email address in your comment so i can contact you if you win)
(all extra entries are optional. you can do them all or just do a few its up to you)
1. Tell me why you need or want to try Brilliant Lenses lens cleaner (1 Entry)
2. become a follower of my blog through google friend connect located on the right sidebar (2 entries)
3. follow @ArmyWifeReviews and/or @lovemy21b on twitter comment with twitter handle (1 entry for each)
4. tweet 1 x a day using the retweet button at the top of the post and adding @armywifereviews to the tweet comment with link to your tweet ( 1 x a day for 1 entry)
5. like Army wife life and reviews on facebook (1 entry)
6. Add my button to your blog and leave a comment with blog link (2 entries)
This contest ends October 22th 2010 at 11:59pm PST. I will draw the winner using random.org. I will contact the winner through the email left in the comment's. The winner will have 48 hours to reply or i will draw an alternative winner. any entries that do not adhere to my contest rules will be disqualified and another winner will be drawn
This Product Was a Free Giveaway