· Bubble Talk is a hilarious, fast-paced tabletop board game that challenges players to match funny captions with even funnier pictures
· Easy to play and fun for the whole family, Bubble Talk begins when each player draws seven random caption cards. The judge for that round draws a picture card and players must quickly try to match the funniest caption they have to the picture. The player who makes the judge laugh the most wins that round
· Families can even customize the game play to their liking: play for a few minutes or several hours, substitute personal photos or write-in captions· MSRP: $19.99
· Available beginning now at specialty retailers nationwide, including Learning Express and Barnes & Noble. Online at Amazon.com, Target.com, ToysRUs.com and Calendars.com
I love to play board games it is one of my favorite things to do with my family it is a great way for everyone to spend time together and it doesn't cost a fortune. I was recently given the opportunity to review Bubble Talk from TechnoSource just looking at the box made me laugh so i knew it would be a great game for us to play.
We invited a few friends over to play Halloween night and we all had a blast. The kids and the adults really enjoyed it. The object of the game is to pick the funniest caption for the picture and the judge decides who's is the funniest. The great part is after one round the next person gets to be the judge so everyone gets to play. We even started playing it to whichever got the most laughs won. There are 2 ways you can play this game you can either use the caption cards or make up your own. When the kids were playing we used the cards which was easier for them and then of course after they went to bed it became an adult game where we could write out the most bizarre stuff that popped into our mind. Both ways are fun and hilarious I haven't laughed that hard in a while I think I even spit out my soda one time. i love the It is very easy to understand we only had to read the instructions once and we didn't have to go back to reference them. We even made things up as we played and customized it to our likes. It has 150 picture cards and 300 caption cards which will make for endless hours of fun. Everyone loved the game so much they said they were going to buy it for their friends and family's for Christmas. I know it will be on my Christmas shopping list.
All in all Bubble talk is a great game for everyone. It can be played as a family game or a party game and is fun for all ages. I know it will make a great gift and that is why it is apart of my holiday gift guide And now to Kick things off with a giveaway!
TechnoSource has been kind enough to offer one of my readers to win their very own Bubble talk game!
☃ GIVEAWAY! ☃
(must complete mandatory entry for any extra entries to count and you must leave an email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win)
Mandatory Entry: Head over to Techno Source and come back and comment of another game you would be interested in playing . ( 1 Entry)
(all extra entries are optional. you can do them all or just do a few its up to you)
1.become a follower of my blog through Google friend connect located on the right sidebar
(1 entry for each)
3. tweet 1 x a day using the retweet button at the top of the post and adding @armywifereviews to the tweet and leave a link to your tweet in your comment
( 1 x a day for 1 entry)
4. Tell me if you like Army wife life and reviews on facebook
5. Add my button to your blog and leave a comment with blog link
6. Enter any of One Haute Mommy's and Army Wife Reviews Gift Guide Giveaways
(2 entries per giveaway)
7. Post a blog mentioning and linking to the Holiday Gift Guide .
This contest ends November 17th 2010 at 11:59pm PST. I will draw the winner using random.org. I will contact the winner through the email left in the comment's. The winner will have 48 hours to reply or I will draw an alternative winner. any entries that do not adhere to my contest rules will be disqualified
Disclosure: I was given this game by TechnoSource for free to review and I get to keep the game at the end of my review period www.cmp.ly/2.