Nutritionally Supports Normal Development Including:
• Normal Growth & Development*
• Overall Health & Well-being*
• High Ratio DHA : EPA Formula
• Gluten Free
How It Works:
Twinlab® Marine Friends™ Children’s Omega-3 Powder is a versatile, light tasting powder that blends almost invisibly into everyday foods and drinks like orange juice, yogurt, applesauce, baby food and fruit smoothies. Our formula contains a naturally sourced combination of DHA and EPA that is molecularly distilled for purity and provides 127mg of Omega-3s per serving, with no artificial flavors, colors, preservatives or sweeteners added.
Packaged in convenient, super portable stick packs, Marine Friends™ makes it easy for kids and moms to get their Omega-3s at home or on the go.
(must complete mandatory entry for any extra entries to count and you must leave an email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win)
Mandatory Entry: Visit Twinlab and come back and tell me about another product you would like to try. ( 1 Entry)
(all extra entries are optional. you can do them all or just do a few its up to you)
1. become a follower of my blog through google friend connect located on the right sidebar
(1 entry for each)
3. tweet 1 x a day using the retweet button at the top of the post and adding @armywifereviews to the tweet and leave a link to your tweet in your comment
( 1 x a day for 1 entry)
4. Tell me if you like Army wife life and reviews on facebook
5. Add my button to your blog and leave a comment with blog link
This contest ends November 29th 2010 at 11:59pm PST. I will draw the winner using random.org. I will contact the winner through the email left in the comment's. The winner will have 48 hours to reply or i will draw an alternative winner. any entries that do not adhere to my contest rules will be disqualified.
[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]