In 1976 Phyllis Brody and Evelyn Greenwald, the founders of Creativity for Kids, had a dream that their unique concept of enriching, open-ended creative activities would inspire children all around the world. With hard work, a dedicated mission and respected friendships along the way, their dream became reality
We really had alot of fun with the Classic wood crafts kit and I am very excited to say the Creativity for kids has offered for one lucky reader to win the same kit as I reviewed!
(must complete mandatory entry for any extra entries to count and you must leave an email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win)
Mandatory Entry: Check out Creativity For Kids and come back and comment telling me of another craft kit you would like to try.
(all extra entries are optional. you can do them all or just do a few its up to you)
1.become a follower of my blog through Google friend connect located on the right sidebar.
2. Follow @Creativity4Kids on twitter and comment with twitter handle.
3. Follow @ArmyWifeReviews and/or @lovemy21b on twitter comment with twitter handle
(1 entry for each)
4. tweet 1 x a day using the retweet button at the top of the post and adding @armywifereviews to the tweet and leave a link to your tweet in your comment
( 1 x a day for 1 entry)
5. Tell me if you like Creativity For Kids on facebook.
6. Tell me if you like Army wife life and reviews on facebook
7. Enter any of One Haute Mommy's and Army Wife Life & Reviews Holiday Gift Guide Giveaways
(2 entries per giveaway)
8. Add my button to your blog and comment with link.
Open to US and Canada This Contest ends December 21rst 2010 at 11:59pm PST. I will draw the winner using random.org. I will contact the winner through the email left in the comment's. The winner will have 48 hours to reply or I will draw an alternative winner. any entries that do not adhere to my contest rules will be disqualified