ROUNDABOUTS® are an innovative product designed for busy families like yours! Using toppings easily found at your grocery or local party supply store, these decorative non-bake sleeves will work wonders on ordinary cupcakes. From a gumball machine to an order of sushi, YOU can transform standard cupcakes into virtually anything!
No More Naked Cupcakes!
I am always looking for fun ways to decorate cupcakes because we make them for every holiday. Its a small tradition I started 3 years ago on Valentines day because I wanted something fun for us to do without costing a fortune. It is now something the kids and I really look forward to. Well Roundabouts sent me a package of their Conversation hearts cupcake sleeves to review. They are so cute and definitely perfect for Valentines day.
• can be personalized and customized for special events and parties.
• comes with simple instructions printed on a clever cupboard door hanger.
• are produced on archival quality acid-free stock of the highest quality.
•packaging is designed to minimize waste and is 100% recyclable.
• are patent pending and proudly designed and made in the USA.
Over 70 creative designs to choose from - or create your own - we customize!
I love Roundabouts cupcake sleeves I think they are a fun unique way to decorate your cupcakes and the possibilities are endless. They are simple to use you just wrap them around your cupcake take of the adhesive backing and stick in place. I had a bit of a problem applying them but it was because my cupcakes were a a little bit to small. Roundabouts has tons of different designs to choose from they are amazing how they transform a cupcake into just about anything. I cant wait until the kids birthdays to make them so cute themed cupcakes.
Roundabouts has offered one lucky reader to win their choice of one package of cupcake sleeves!
(must complete mandatory entry for any extra entries to count and you must leave an email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win)
Mandatory Entry: Tell me which cupcake wrapper design you would choose if you win.
♥ Extra Entries ♥
(all extra entries are optional. you can do them all or just do a few its up to you)
1. Become a follower of my blog through Google friend connect located on the right sidebar.
2. Follow @Roundaboutwraps on twitter and comment with twitter handle
(1 entry for each)
4. tweet 1 x a day using the retweet button at the top of the post and adding @armywifereviews to the tweet and leave a link to your tweet in your comment
( 1 x a day for 1 entry)
5. Like Roundabouts on facebook
6. like Army wife life and reviews on facebook
7. Add my button to your blog and comment with link.
This Giveaway Ends 2/28/2011 at 11:59pm PST. I will draw the winner using random.org. I will contact the winner through the email left in the comment's. The winner will have 48 hours to reply or I will draw an alternative winner. any entries that do not adhere to my contest rules will be disqualified.
Disclosure: Thank you to Roundabouts for providing me with the product to review, all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.