You all remember my review of Marianne Richmond's "If i could keep you little" book well I was given another great opportunity to review another one of her amazing books.
I watched, and I waited
as your eyes chose their hue,
deciding in time
on their beautiful blue.
Blue as a butterfly wing
or the sparkly sea.
Blue as the birdy
singing in her tree.
"Beautiful blue eyes" is a wonderful book and is very special to me and my daughter as we are the only two in the house with blue eyes. Growing up I was the only one with blue eyes and I always wondered why my eyes were different. This book tells how special blue eyes are and I love how when i read it to my daughter she thinks as if it was written just for her and that is something you do not get from most books. Marianne Richmond is an amazing Author and expresses in her books what i feel but cannot find the words to say. She also has written "Beautiful brown eyes" which tells about the specialness of brown eyed children. Marianne Richmond is now one of my favorite children's book Authors and I know if her name is on the book it will be a memorable one.
I'm very excited i get to share this wonderful book with you! One lucky reader will win a copy of Marianne Richmond's "Beautiful blue eyes" Book!
(must complete mandatory entry for any extra entries to count and you must leave an email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win)
Mandatory Entry: Check out Marianne Richmond's Website and come back and tell me about another one of her books you would like to read
(all extra entries are optional. you can do them all or just do a few its up to you. leave a comment for each entry)
1. Become a follower of my blog through Google friend connect located on the right sidebar.
(1 entry for each)
3. tweet 1 x a day using the retweet button at the top of the post and adding @armywifereviews to the tweet and leave a link to your tweet in your comment
( 1 x a day for 1 entry)
4. like Marianne Richmond Award winning books on facebook
5. like Army wife life and reviews on facebook
6. Share on Facebok using the Share button at the top of the post and comment with link.
(1 entry daily)
7. Add my button to your blog and comment with link.
8. Enter any of my other Current Giveaways.
(2 entries for each giveaway)
This Giveaway is open to US and Ends 5/18/2011 at 11:59pm PST. I will draw the winner using random.org. I will contact the winner through the email left in the comment's. The winner will have 48 hours to reply or I will draw an alternative winner. any entries that do not adhere to my contest rules will be disqualified