Based in Southern California, Educational Insights, is the manufacturer of playful products with serious educational value, including subject-specific classroom products, teacher resources, educational toys, and games. Our products are designed by seasoned educators and parents who know that, first and foremost, learning must be fun.
Focuses on touch as game play encourages children to match picture cards with articles of clothing they feel inside the dryer
Encourages tactile exploration, fine motor skills, and counting
Builds vocabulary as students name animals and clothing
Includes 11 pieces of doll–size clothing (washable), 30 game cards featuring full–color illustrations, and a fabric dryer measuring 8"L x 6.5"W x 10"H
For 1–4 players
You can Purchase The Laundry Jumble game for $24.99 at Educational Insights,
Or you can try to win one here!
(must complete mandatory entry for any extra entries to count and you must leave an email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win)
Mandatory Entry: Head over to Educational Insights and come back and tell me about another product you would love to try.
(all extra entries are optional. you can do them all or just do a few its up to you. leave a comment for each entry)
1. Become a follower of my blog through Google friend connect located on the right sidebar.
2. Follow @Ed_Insights on twitter and comment with twitter handle
(1 entry for each)
4. tweet 1 x a day using the retweet button at the top of the post and adding @armywifereviews to the tweet and leave a link to your tweet in your comment
( 1 x a day for 1 entry)
5. like Educational insights on facebook
6. like Army wife life and reviews on facebook
7. Share on Facebok using the Share button at the top of the post and comment with link.
(1 entry daily)
8. Add my button to your blog and comment with link.
(2 entries for each giveaway)
Disclosure: I was provided with a product to review in exchange for my honest opinion. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.